The IDA Education Awards are adjudged on the basis of performance in operational benchmarks along with qualitative factors such as innovation, social awareness programs, and industry goodwill, among others. The awards shall acknowledge projects that bring together education in line with the new socio-economic developments, where learning outcomes are optimized and employability of the learners is enhanced.
Awards will be given to those educational institutions, which have made a qualitative impact on the students, staff and the organization as a whole. The awards recognize the outstanding contribution made by educational institutions pursuing new opportunities, engaging in continuous innovation, and exhibiting a high degree of accountability for quality education.
- The Eligibility Criteria is listed under three broad groups. Kindly select the category for which your institution is eligible. The groups determine the criteria that jury shall use to assess the works / level of the institution for a fair comparison:
- Group A : comprising of those educational institutions which have been in operation for 5 years or less (as of March 31, 2019) and have plans to grow further.
- Group B: comprising of educational institutions which have been in operation for more than 5 years. These could be individual or as a group under the name of the parent institution. It must have one graduated class in India as on March 31, 2019.
- Group C: comprising of institutions (public or private) which have completed more than 10 years of their operations in India and/or abroad (as of March 31, 2019). It also includes those institutions which operate as a large group under the name of the parent institution.
- Only Indian Institutions operating in India and having a registered entity in the country can participate for the Awards.
- If you are applying for multiple categories, then please fill separate forms and provide relevant documents separately. If multiple entry forms are received for same initiative, then only the last form submitted will be considered and others will be disqualified.
- Participating Institutions must be engaged primarily in providing education and/or training.
- Employees and immediate family members of the award management, sponsors and partners of the awards are not allowed to participate in the Awards.
- An Institution can participate on behalf of its parent Institution, sister units or other Institutions under the parent Institution.
- The final eligibility of the Institution will be subject to the discretion and approval of the IDA-EA audit team.
- Participation in IDA-EA is subject to defined terms and conditions available on the website awards.indiadidac.com/education.
- Only if all the information provided is correct and complete, will the nomination be accepted. An email confirmation shall be sent to the institution thereafter, within 10 days of submission.