By submitting an entry for an IDA Award, the applicant confirms that they have read and agree to accept the outcome of the result in accordance with the IDA Awards criteria, and evaluation process.
- The jury scores each application based on the 5 evaluation criteria – Innovation, Implementation, Impact, Sustainability and Scalability.
- Judging will be based on works completed in or started in the previous academic calendar i.e. 2015-2016 for 2016; 2016-2017 for 2017and so on.
- The nominated entry must be at least 6 months activein the market at the time of nomination.
- All companies (international and national) with products, services and solutions implemented in and/or having its presence in India are eligible to apply.
Note : By submitting an entry for an IDA Award, the applicant confirms that they have read and agree to accept the outcome of the result in accordance with the IDA Awards criteria and evaluation process.
A three-staged rigorous, efficient, and transparent evaluation process is designed to fairly evaluate all applications.
- Stage 1 – (To check validity, eligibility and genuineness): In this stage, application forms and supporting documents provided by the applicants are verified by the organizer for its validity, eligibility, genuineness and completeness.
- Stage 2 – (Identification of Finalists by Online Jury Members): In this stage, 100+ eminent jury members are engaged to evaluate the applications online. Each application undergoes through a minimum of 20 jury members and the highest-scoring applications are shortlisted as finalists.
- Stage 3 –(Identification of Winners by Grand Jury Members): In this stage, a Grand Jury Meet is organized to evaluate the finalists and identify the winners in each award category.
- An applicant may apply in multiple categories but each entry requires separate forms per category.
- The applicant is required to submit completed application form along with supporting documents and relevant evidences including demo presentations, videos, images, press releases, testimonials, links to online resources, etc.
- All entries are subject to physical on-site inspections for verification if required. This may include video/photo evidences including testimonials and interviews.
- Each entry is considered on an individual merit.
- The Jury reserves the right to reallocate an entry in a different category as deemed fit.
- The Jury holds the right to contact any eligible nominee (directly or through IDA) for their doubt/queries regarding the application.
- IDA reserves the right to change deadline dates and categories as appropriate.
- The decision of the jury is final and binding.
- The Winners shall be announced only during the IDA Awards Ceremony.